About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 10 July 2011

Asda George 31 Groove

Another George nail varnish!! This time we have shade 31 Groove. A pretty pink.
The following pictures are in artificial light after 1 day of wear and as can be seen it did scuff a little at the ends. That mainly happens when I'm doing a lot of paperwork!


Again 2 coats. I did like this colour as it's very girlie and pretty. And it's cheap too! Application was good and had a very good finish. I do like the George brushes and they make it easy to paint the nail.

£1 from Asda, you can't beat it! I'd give it an 8 out of 10, just because it scuffed a little after a day, but that's more my fault I think! A lovely pink shade that I'd recommend for sure. (I think I might be slightly obsessed with these varnishes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment