About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Barry M Tangerine 136

This is one of my recent purchases. And what a cracker!
It's a lovely shade of orange.

All the following pictures are taken outside in the sunlight (can you believe we got some in Scotland!)



Again these are with 2 coats and it turned out well I think. I think it's got a golden shimmer to it (see picture 3rd down). Easy to apply, brush very good (as always!) and dried quickly with a good finish.

I really like this colour and can't fault it at all. I'd say it's summery and would look good on toes too.

From the Barry M official site for £2.99, worth every penny I'd say. A sure 10 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment