About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sally Hansen Berry Sweet

Picked this one up from Poundland for (you've guessed) £1! I do like picking up the older brands from there and they have often got some of the more recent Rimmels too.
It's a pinky reddish colour.
I only managed to get one picture of it indoor with flash (soz). Application was not too bad. 2 coats gave a good finish. And it did dry quickly. Only had it on for 1.5 days and it seem to last well.

I'm not sure if I'd have bought this colour if it had been anything more than £1. Just not that impressed with the colour - I think it's mood dependant for sure (well with me). But if you like the colour, don't be put off with my mini moan, it's a great all round varnish. 7 out of 10 because, apart from the colour, it does have good points!

I'm such a sucker for £1ers eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment