About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 September 2011

Avon Decadence

Avon recently had a good offer of buy 4 polishes for £10. So I could not resist getting a few! The previous post has a matte. But this is for Decadence, a gorgeous purple shiny polish.
It looks like it's got a blue shimmer to it!
All indoors with flash.


And without but under the light.
Certainly has a blue shimmer to it and little flecks of glitter. All above are 2 coats. It was easy to apply and easy to use. 2 coats gave a good finish and was fairly quick drying. It's not the best formula and I think some of the Avon polishes are better, though it does have a fairly decent brush.

I'd probably wear this one again on my toes. 6 out of 10 for it. Avon currently have it for £5 on the website, but you can pick it up cheaper on eBay or wait for the deal to come around again!

No comments:

Post a Comment