About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 5 September 2011

A bit of fun with Crackle

I tried a few different Crackles on the Lagoon nails from the previous post.


Up first we have Barry M Nail Effects 315 Blue:
And next up we have Beauty UK Night Fever:
 (Slightly blurry, sorry)
Next is Barry M Nail Effects 314 Pink:
And finally, Barry M Nail Effects 316 White:
Has that tipp-ex look about it.

For the OPI's look on the other blog!

I'm still trying to get use to the crackles and how to apply them. Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment