About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Kleancolor 235 Chunky Holo Bluebell

Another recent purchase! I picked up all the Chunky Holo Kleancolor polishes a few weeks back from eBay. I put it on top of the previous post, Lapis Amethyst.


In natural light.



And indoors with flash.

How mega cool is this polish??? Awesome :-D

I used 1 coat for all the above. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is pretty good. It's slow drying though. But what a nice effect!

7 out of 10. Easy enough to pick up from eBay and other Kleancolors are available on the US Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment