About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 3 October 2011

Kleancolor 225 Gorgeous Surprise

Yet another Kleancolor! I do like these polishes, they sure do rock :-) and this one is no exception!



Can you see that blue shimmer? Wow!
All in natural light.




And lastly, one indoors with flash.

Gorgeous indeed, well named! I love this polish, it's so pretty. It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush rocks! All are 2 coats. My one issue is it does take a while to dry, so be patient, it's worth it. Lasted well without a top coat, good quality. This one is slightly iridescent too :-D

A possible top 10 favourite! 8 out of 10 for this gem. eBay, people, eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment