About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 January 2012

Avon Aqua Fantasy

Yah one of the new Avon polishes. A lovely mint green pastel colour.


Tut tut what's the colour I'm wearing ;-)

In natural light *gasp sun*


How classy in a car park of all places! All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying, not fast but not slow. For application to be okay, you need plenty on the brush or it'll be streaky, but lots gives good coverage. It's really good for a pastel type colour and it lasted well and no scuffing. Nice colour - not really a winter one, more summery!

7 out of 10. Various prices depending on time of purchase from Avon ranging from £3 - £5. Got mine for £3.

No comments:

Post a Comment