About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 25 February 2012

All About Face Dusky Rose

This was a wee present from hubby. We don't normally do Valentine's Day but he got me this. So felt obliged to wear it hehe ;-) It's a nice browny pinky mix.
With flash.
Without flash.

And finally in natural light!

All above are 2 coats.

This is a good polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply and very quick drying! So if you are in a hurry, it's a good one to wear! 2 coats gave a good finish. It lasted well and it's nice (not just saying that :-p and Mr liked it too).

7 out of 10. Cheap (don't know exact price) from Tesco. But they are phasing out this range for the new range All About Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment