About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Rimmel Heart on Fire

Before I discovered the more expensive ranges, Rimmel was my favourite brand of all time! Nothing could come near it. I think out of the cheaper end, it still is my favourite :-). This is a gorgeous red colour. I had been trying to find a replacement red for a Rimmel I loved from years back called Hot Fever, but it's not this one nor Hot Gossip. I'll need to wear it one day soon!
All without flash.



All above 1 coat.

It's a lovely red colour. This is easy to use, easy to apply and is very quick drying. I only used one coat so didn't last too long and scuffed easily so next time I'll use 2 coats. Nice colour and fairly easy to pick up.

8 out of 10. Got it for under £4 from Superdrug, but can be picked up most places with a Rimmel stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment