About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 5 April 2012

Accessorize Notorious Shade 6

This is a gunmetal grey with a subtle green and purple shimmer.


All in natural light.





All above are 2 coats. Can just about make out the purple and green shimmer in some pics! 

The lid is quite hard to hold at first, but gets better as you paint more nails! Application is okay but you need to have lots on the brush. It's fairly quick drying at least. It reminded me a wee bit of Chanel's Black Pearl, but my memory ain't that great for colours. Can you see the purple shimmer in the sunny pics and the green shimmer in the dull pics. It does look awesome but it is subtle. Lasted well.

7 out of 10 for this. Think I got mine in Superdrug. Easy enough to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment