About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 9 April 2012

Asda George 3D Glitter Gold

Oh a 3D Glitter. And gold. And almost holographic! I put it on top of the previous post.

Natural light.

With flash.
And in artificial light.



All above are 1 coat.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and the brush rocks. It's quick drying but dries almost matte. It also feels very gritty, is that what they mean by 3D???? 1 coat did the trick and it lasted well. Was a footer to take off so tin foil at the ready. It's holographic and I caught red, green and blue colours from it. Certainly lasted well too.

7 out of 10. From Asda, think it was £2.75, it was slightly more than the Molten Metal ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment