About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 21 April 2012

Beauty UK Olympic Gold

Having tried Elfstone the other day, I fancied wearing one of the foils. I only got the gold and silver as I'm not a fan of bronzes and browns. So this is the gold one.
All natural light.


All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to hold but application isn't great. On the first coat it's streaky and had a lot on the brush but the second coat is fine and gives a nice finish I think. Certainly dried quickly. It is foil like, I'd say. Doesn't last well as it scuffs easily. Nice gold colour though.

7 out of 10. Got mine from Superdrug 2 for £5.

No comments:

Post a Comment