About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 23 April 2012

Body Collection Kia Royale

This is part of their Crystal Suede collection. This is a pinky colour.

In sunlight.

And natural light.
All above 1 coat.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is really good. It's also quick drying. I'd say it's matte-ish for sure. The finish is similar to the OPI Suede collection I think. It lasted well and wasn't gritty. 1 coat did the trick. And what a lovely colour :-)

7 out of 10. £2.99 from Bodycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment