About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 7 May 2012

Nina Ultra Pro Tickle Me Pink

This is such a good brand of polish and such good quality for the price. This is a "pinky" rosy colour with a subtle gold shimmer.


In natural light.


And artificial light.
All above are 2 coats.

This was easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The brush was really good too. It certainly needed 2 coats as 1 coat is too weak. I'm not sure about the name as I don't think it looks pink really, but rosy with that subtle golden shimmer. It did last well and is so cute.

7 out of 10. Got it from Sallys for about £3.50 ish. I'm bad for remembering prices doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment