About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Barbara Daly Amethyst

Thought I'd give one of my other Barbara Daly polishes a go after the disappointment of Denim. This is a lovely purple colour, which I got reduced. Check out where they put the sticker!



All in natural light.



And finally artificial light.

All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. It is certainly better quality than Denim and easier to use for sure. 1st coat dried quickly but the 2nd was a wee bit slower. I'd say it's a purple-mauve colour with a subtle sparkle that needs good light and eye sight to catch. Lasted well.

7 out of 10. Got it reduced from Tesco for £1.50, but I think it's normally £3.

No comments:

Post a Comment