About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 18 July 2012

W7 88 Metallic Mars

This is iridescent and gorgeous. Need I say more lol?




All natural light.




This is easy to use and easy to apply. It's quick drying and lasted well. I love it because it's iridescent. Purple and gold and a good changer in different lights.

Rating (new)
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 10/10
Coats = 2
Finish = Glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My personal rating = 7.5/10 gorgeous :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment