About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 27 August 2012

W7 Purple Rain

Yet another W7! A lovely purple this time, the name kinda gives the game away about the colour.



All natural light.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. The brush is really good as well. It's purple with a kinda sparkle to it and slightly iridescent sorta gold like. It lasted well so can't complain.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny
Removal = not bad
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment