About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 16 September 2012

Sally Hansen Ruby Rush

I managed to pick up a few cheap Sally Hansen polishes the other day. Thought I'd try this one first!

With flash.
Natural light.






I thought the name really didn't suit the colour, certainly looks purple huh? And then in poor lighting I saw this.

It looks red! Finally haha.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The first coat dried very fast but the second was a bit longer. The brush is excellent and the lid is nice to hold. It's funny that it looks purple then in poor light is does look red! Odd. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on nicely
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty and cheap :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment