About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Rimmel Metal Rush Pearly Queen

I spied this collection when I was out shopping the other day. Had to pick them all up! Iridescent overload! This is the first one I decided to wear. It's called Pearly Queen. It's a mixture green, gold, pink and purple.



With flash.


Artificial light.






Natural light.




Phew that's a lot of pictures! This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The brush is awesome. It's quite weak so needs at least 3 coats. How amazing are the different colours? I tried to capture as many as possible! Lasted well too. Love it love it love it!!!!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shiny iridescent loveliness
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. yeeeey! this is the one i just bought and became my favourite before even trying it. thank you so much for yor review, i am even more eager to try it on now!!! :D i'll let you know what i think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow it's really good. And looks different colours for different angles.

      Yeah I'll look forward to your post :-)

      Delete