About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 20 March 2013

17 Seventeen Rock Hard Nail Effects Red

I've been slacking in the blogging lately, well slacking in the general 'going on the PC' of late! Due to a number of reasons that I'll not bother going into! On with the nails, this is one of the textured nail polishes that I picked up from Boots the other week there. It's red!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying! I'd say it's slightly gritty compared to the OPI Liquid Sands nail polish. It's a lovely red and it lasted well. Yah!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10 okay
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = textured
Removal = easier than I would have expected
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 super!

6 comments:

  1. I love tour blog!

    We follow each Other!

    Xoxo

    Www.misdeseosenrosa.blogspot.com

    I follow you Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these type of textures yet, it looks really great for a lower budget nail polish, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these ones are pretty good and the Barry M ones as well.

      You really should try them! :-)

      Delete
  3. Ohh texture!! a charming mystery to me! a lot of red lately huh :) Love u girl, was great to hear from u again. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup red is a nice colour! Thanks *big hugs*

      Delete