About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 31 October 2013

W7 Blue Debris

Oh new W7 polishes always excite me! The new range is pretty cool - glitters and flakies. This is the first one I decided to wear and I put it on top of Marks & Spencer Lacquer Red.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying. You get quite good coverage with 1 coat and it's easy to paint the nails. I think it looks pretty cool on the red! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 easy
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = tricky, needed foils and need to soak for a few mins
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Watt Bros shop

My Personal Rating = 7/10

Not very Halloweeny but hey!

6 comments:

  1. such a strong girl one! good to see you get so creative :) write to you soon. love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Look forward to that! Big hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog and nice post! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks :-)

      Yeah let's do that :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I like the contrasting colours. But I'm so not a fan of removing these glitter type nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and it goes well with the red. They are a bit of a pain but soaking the cotton pad with remover and then securing it with some baking foil (tin foil) works at treat! :-)

      Delete