About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 18 May 2014

Angelica Altitude



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1 min for the 1st coat and about 2 mins for the 2nd). It very shiny and foil like. And it's a pretty light blue colour! Lasted really well! Dazzling.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny foil
Removal = easy used the tin foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Primark but it's on their site (currently out of stock)

My Personal Rating = 8/10

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is VERY shiny! No wonder it's out of stock, it just hit my eyes, very eye-catching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's mega shiny! Must be popular! :-)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard about that brand but I love this polish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It's a fairly small company in the UK.

      Delete
  3. It's a really pretty foil polish, I never heard of the brand either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sure is :-) Hehe it's not as famous as Barry M or other big brands from over here!

      Delete
  4. thanks for the comment ananka:)

    hugs :) I love your blog, its cute !
    what kind of nailpolish would you recommend me :) I have light brown skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)

      I'm glad you love it thanks, yours is cool too. :-D

      Red looks good on any skin colour. I'd also say a nice deep blue or a purple.

      Similar to this blue: http://economynails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/w7-wild-blue.html

      This Purple: http://economynails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/w7-purple-rain.html

      Or these reds: http://economynails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/rimmel-060-hot-fever.html
      and
      http://economynails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/rimmel-heart-on-fire.html

      hope that helps you :-)

      Delete
  5. really angelic and amazing and lovely and everything in between, it reminds me a bit of this make-up look and i think it would look amazing with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwhmej_eL88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it would go perfect with that look! I love what she's done with her eyes! :-)

      Delete