About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 2 April 2015

Seventeen Polka Dots Nail Effects - Tropical Mix

I put this over Orly Crawford's Wine.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes). You need to shake it well to get lots onto the brush for good coverage. It's got nice pastel colours and dries semi matte. I think it looks okay. Only swatched so no idea how long it lasted!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = n/a swatched
Coats = 1
Finish = topper
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Boots

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. Dawniej lubiłam takie lakiery, ale teraz przestałam już takie kupować... może pora wrócić :P Zapraszam : melodylaniella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice top, cute colours of the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I liked that about it :-D

      Delete
  3. Delicious! Looks like cupcake sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of Models Own Microdots, but it's got different shades. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's similar isn't it. I don't have that MO. Yeah it like pastel aspect! :-)

      Delete
  5. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty topcoat! The glitter colours are perfect for spring ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! They are. Thanks Amy :-D

      Delete
  9. What a happy little glitter - it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this looks like some kind of fun <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cool! It looks as if there's a party on your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool glitter and combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that look for a funny day. I have anemia often but I don't have problems with B12 vitamin. I checked and maybe you have pernicious anemia. I hope that you feel better in few time. Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah.

      I've had it before but my iron seems to be okay now! Just the b12. Yeah I've been check for PA twice in recent years :-| Yeah me too thanks :-D *hugs*

      Delete
    2. Nice that you are better. xoxo

      Delete
  14. Oh very cute nail polish
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute mix of colors in the glitter there! i like how it looks over the red! :) glad to see you posting often again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something a bit different isn't it! :-D

      Thanks, getting there again :-D

      Delete