About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday, 21 November 2016

Claire's Valentines

I put this on top of OPI Venice The Party?




This is hard to use, hard to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes). You have to fish the hearts out and it is quite difficult to get them out! It also requires dabbing too. I think it does looks nice and despite the troubles fishing, I do like it! My only problem was picking the hearts off and it did last well if I didn't pick!

Rating
Easy to use = 4/10
Application = 4/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10 if you don't pick!
Coats = 1/fishing/dabbing
Finish = hearts and glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for 3 minutes
Overall = 5/10
Purchased from = Claire's

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. In the bottle it looks very nice, but in the nails nothing special...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah probably my application! :-|

      Delete
  2. The glitters are a bit too big for my liking, but it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too tempting to pick really! But I did like it :-D

      Delete
  3. It's a funny topper with these hearts, maybe they are big, but all in all I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is quite nice! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. To be sincere as shown by you this glittery topper seems super easy to apply!!! It is super pretty the result and you've combined well the polishes! Have a good day dear Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was very hard! Thanks Marghe! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  5. It's a really cute glitter I like it over the blue! :) I can see the hearts being hard to fish out though haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a nightmare to go fishing! But it is nice! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! It's cheerful and fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so fun and amazing and festive, i love it with the blue underneath, so christmas friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quite Xmas friendly! Thanks Ghila :-D

      Delete