About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

L'Oreal Feline Sauvage




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). Just make sure there is plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. It's a nice green colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = slightly shimmery
Removal = okay
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = A girl from work gave me it

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

50 comments:

  1. You're lucky to receive polishes from a girl at work! I'm envious :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I get the odd one from time to time :-D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Like a pine or sthg :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is very pine like! thanks Aneta :-D

      Delete
  3. Verde escuro assim eu gosto, bem bonito.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing :) Reminds me of a Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is like that! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. It is super elegant, very nice nail polish. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather elegant! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. omg this is really unique! looks amazing and agressive haha! and i love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guau! Me encanta este tono. Es muy elegante!Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very pretty green! =)
    Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful shade, I like 'less obvious' greens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and quite bold! :-D

      Delete
  10. Beautiful! Wish they'd come out with something like this here. Lately it's been mostly cremes, and not always interesting colors even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, creams seem to be very popular! :-D

      Delete
  11. very nice color! have a good day!!!!👌👌👌💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks really great, what a nice green shade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need this one in my life! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous! thanks :-D

      Delete
  14. WOW amazing nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete