About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 19 October 2017

Holiday Hauls

I have been travelling a lot lately and decided that every country I visit, I would buy nail polish. Only seems logical ;-) Not sure the boyfriend agrees, but at least he puts up with it LOL ;-)

First up was Greece:



Then Albania:



Then Amsterdam:



And finally Paris:



We visited Belfast too, didn't get the chance to buy any polish. So will need to visit Belfast again ;-)

20 comments:

  1. I didn't know you bought that many but I know you ;)
    Enjoy them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaah!! You're so logical Ananka!!! Can't wait to see all these beauties!!! Smuack Smuack! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marghe :-D Yeah I have been trying a few :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow, you go girl! Epic idea to collect along your travels! And of course a beautiful haul, I see so many pretties! I miss Holland for Essence polishes, you got some awesome ones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought why not! Yes Holland was a good place for polishes :-D

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I always bring a nail polish from my holiday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! you have great collection of nail paint from many countries.
    I am your new follower #191, hope you follow me back.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that was a lot of pretty polishes!
    I do also shop nail polish when I travel, it's so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! that's a lot of polishes...you can have blog posts everyday for few months now :) cant wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. The boyfriend was like :-O! Thanks :-D

      Delete